Metallux SA focus is thick-film technology, integrated with screen-printing, trimming and soldering processes, as well as “chip & wire” technology.
Based on customers’ design and specifications, we design and produce thick-film electronic circuits for the broadest scope of applications.
– Clean room production environment (three clean rooms)
– Design and development of optimized circuit layouts
– Screen printing on ceramic, FR4, Flex, steel, aluminum nitride, sapphire
– Assemblies of electronic modules on ceramic or other special substrates
– Multilayer hybrid circuits with integrated resistors
– Active and passive Surface Mounted Technology (SMT), from 0201 to BGA and μBGA
– Chip-and-wire: MEMS or silicon die attach + wedge bonding or ball bonding
– Flip-chip: soldering and epoxy anisotropic attach
– Hot bar attach soldering process
– Laser trimming
– Finishing and encapsulation with conformal coatings, epoxy and silicone resins
– Integrated pull and advanced shear tests